Aww I must be dreaming lol but hopefully this time is it and if im preggy my due date would be end of this year, that sounds cool. And I can have a baby to be with over the holidays too. Aww af please stay away.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Good luck. I have been reading your posts and I know that this is something that you really want. I know how it feels to really want it and get let down constantly. I wish you the best and I hope you get your holiday gift. Lots and lots of babydust to you.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Supporter
When are you going to test?
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Michelle
Hmm my period is not here today so maybe I will test tomorrow morning. Im scared to get negative though =( but if I miss my pd shouldnt it be not early to get positive on hpt?
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Good luck tommarow, I still have no af so lets hope for a christmas baby!!!!!!!! Im gonna call the doctor on tuesday ifaf is still not here, I saw her last week and she said if iwas late to come for a test on tuesday!!!!Af stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!! Hopeing for a bfp!!
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2006
Supporter
Re: Hi Michelle
snowygirl wrote:
hmm my period is not here today so maybe I will test tomorrow morning. Im scared to get negative though =( but if I miss my pd shouldnt it be not early to get positive on hpt?

it doesn't hurt to try :)

tell me asap :)
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
~good luck to u and baby dust~
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Still no sign of af, hope this is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!

*********baby dust*************
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Babydust to you hope af stays away, then we will both have our baby in december.
|

replied April 24th, 2006
I went and did a blood test today, came back neg, but still no sign of af. I must jsut be messed up this month, good luck to everyone still waiting!!!
********baby dust************
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....