User Profile
Hi all...

Iv been taking folic acid the past 3 weeks, and been having sex 4 times a week with my partner..
I taken a test last week and I got 2 lines but 1 line was red and the outher was really light but I could see it ... Then after 4 minz the second line went .
Then about couple days after I started getting this brown stuff on my nickers it was like brown cum.. But it was spoterd about...

Is this normal or could I be pregs??? Thanks xxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Please dose any1 know anythink about this ???
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Im taking folic acid and that shouldn't have anything to with brown discharge. If you took a test and two lines came up and you were sure they were there your probley prego but i'd take another test to make sure. Or go to your doctor to find out whats going on. Brown discharge is just old blood. You can also spot during pregnancy so i'd check it out, good luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for the info hun, well the brown stuff has gone now and everythink is normal, but I did spot a lil the uther day, iv got a home test but im not sure when I should take it, xx
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Experienced User
When was your last period? Or when was it due?? If that day has already pasted i'd take it first thing in the morning. See what happens. If your waiting for it to come.. I'd wait and take it a couple days after you should have got it just to be safe that it will give you the best respones. Good luck keep me posted!
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Well I started my periods on the 16th and 16th is way to early for me, I allways turn round about 20th, my period was very light and dark colour there was no red blood it was more like bad blood. 3 days I was on for. And im normaly 5 days,

then after the period I got the brownish stuff and had that for 2 days then I all went.

And im starting to get painz in my side
i dont think im pregs but what do you think? Xxxx
|

replied May 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Sweety if two lines showed up then you are deffinetly pregnant,i had exactly the same as you when I was pregnant (unfortunatly I did loose my babies but the brown blood and light periods had nothing to with that)take the test and if your still not sure go see your doctor and ask for a blood test.Fingers crossed but i'm sure that you are pregnant,all the best,jadexxx

|

replied May 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The brown spotting could be implantation. I didn't have this, but I hear some people do. Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Hi thanks for the info ,

but I had taken a 2nd test and it was neg. I dunno might of been a funny test.
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Well my advice is if you had 2 lines the 1st test and then took another and it was neg/ i'd go to the doctors to make sure everything thing is ok. And have them do a blood test beacuse if im correct and correct me if im wrong please theres no such thing as a fasle postive, but there can be a false neg. Best to you!
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
I know im going to my doc anways because I need my jab for turkey, so while im there ill ask , thanks for all your help ppl xxx
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....