Hi,,i am 41 and want to have baby #2..We had the first when I was 37 with no problems. But after going 6 months, I think we need help. Has anyone tried either fertilityblend or ovulex or a combination of both? Would love some help! :roll:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Hi, I am 25 yrs old me and my husband have been trying for 1 1/2 yrs I recently started using ovulex and he started using amberoz, I have only been on it for 2 weeks but already I can feel a difference in myself, i'm not as stressed, my period was more normal then it has been in a long time. I don't know for sure that the ovulex and amberoz will work, but I figured I have nothing to loose. Some people have posted on here that even though the ovulex is 100% guaranteed it is hard to get your money back but the way I see it is if it works then it was the best $137 I ever spent, if it doesnt it doesnt at least I tried, I waste more in 3 months buying bull crap anyway. Good luck and baby dust to you.
|

replied April 23rd, 2006
Fertility Supplements
Hi: i've been trying to conceive myself for over a year and started taking fertilaid for women recently. The manufacturer also makes a men's formula. It's full of vitamins to assist with increasing fertility. Good luck and best wishes!

Jessa
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Baby dust and good luck. I am now 4weeks and 1day after taking ovulex for a month and a half, its definetly worth a try.
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Congratulations lex, I am very happy for you, just wondering if your husband was taking amberoz or if it was just you taking ovulex?? The more stories I read from women on here that get preg with ovulex the more im hoping it works for me.
|

replied April 25th, 2006
I was the only one on ovulex.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....