Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Right Arm, Back, Chest Pain And Gas - Lasted 2 Days

My mother went into the hopital with these syptoms. Pain started in her lower back and continued to chest. Had gas and pain in right arm. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gabriel
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This is usually due to dyspepsia. However, ECG followed by ETT should be done to rule out sinister problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Heart Disease and Heart Attack , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.