Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lupus Forum

Yes, Ladybrannon Is Alive...just Stressed Out!

I recently learned that my june move is now occuring the second week of february. Aack! I am running around like crazy trying to move....

I am so sorry if I have been distant or somewhat unresponsive. I don't mean to. I am just so harried right now!

Clarebear...I am okay. Same ole' same ole'...You know what I mean. Smile

sorry and many hugs to everyone!
Ladybrannon
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2004
Lady Brannon
Whew! What a lot you must have to do before february! Don't worry too much about us--just do what you have to do to stay sane!
Thanks for your dedication.
Lizbet
|

replied January 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Aack!
Well....Good thing I check out the forum once in a while.

Sorry your move got pushed to february; will chat with you tomorrow evening (sunday).

Clarebear
ps it's damned cold here. Why are you sending the cold stuff my way?
|

replied February 29th, 2004
Move
Hey lady b???
How did the move go?
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi there! Well, it went. I am sitting in my new home, surrounded by beautiful cardboard boxes and paying long distance for dialup! Aack! Smile the cable man should be here on wednesday. I'll be back online more once I have broadband! Yeah!

How are you doing? Well, I hope.

I think this texan air is doing me good. I have only taken narcotic pain killers one day in the past ten days! Can you believe it? I actually got up and went for a walk this morning! I am ecstatic!

Hugs,
ladybrannon
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Yes, Lady Brannon Is Alive...
Hi lady brannon,
i can totally identify with you. I just moved into my new house this past july. What a trip! Just don't let the boxes get the better of you. I just pushed myself to get unpacked before school started again for me. Well, you know what happened to me for doing that! Take it easy, relax, and enjoy your new surroundings!
Lizbet
|

replied March 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Deep In the Heart of Texas
Hey lady b! Sorry haven't been on in a while. Things are upside down here in myrtle beach but slowly going back up.

Glad to hear your move went well. At least you have loads of time to unpack everything...I felt a lot of pressure to have some semblance of a home for the holidays when we got here in december.

And can you believe it, we're planning to move again in june (across the street).

Hope you ladies are enjoying your spring. I can say with confidence that myrtle beach is gorgeous with 76degrees today, tomorrow and thursday! Yes I have sunscreen no no hat yet. Spring is here!

Clarebear
|

replied March 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Deep In the Heart
Ladybrannon, it seems like yesterday we moved, and yet it was 4 years ago. Just set your sites on one room, or one area at a time and you'll have yourself put together in no time at all. Allocate a certain amount of energy each day, and when that is expended, stop.

And welcome to the lone star state! Everything is bigger and better in texas, and that includes the sun! Watchout! I hope you're stocked-up on hats. Do you know about no-ad sunscreen, available at wal-mart or target, it comes in 45.

Good luck,

mia
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....