Okay it's been almost a month since I found out I had a m/c. I was wondering how high are the chances of me being pregnant again so soon? I know there is always a chance but I was wanting to know how high or low the chance may be. I think I ovualted a week and half ago, according to cm. I go for blood work tomorrow and I want know til monday about the hormone level. So if u could just give your advise or opiopions(sp?)? So anything will be thankful.
~*~*~*~*~*baby dust to everyone~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Experienced User
There's always a chance if you're ovulating. I had blood work done back in november to check my horomones also. They said everything was fine but I still haven't had any luck. :( since you've already been pregnant before, I wouldn't stress too much about it. You'll probably be pregnant before you know it! Good luck!
|

replied April 21st, 2006
With my first m/c I had it june 27th I was pregnant july 31st and my oldest son, river, is 8yrs old the twenty ninth of this month and in twenty eight yrs. Old with a four yr old koty. I think maybe every females body and situation isdiffrent and of course always follow drs. Advise but I ws healthy as was my pregnancy and son. Now for a long time of ttc and I cant seem to have the same luck getting preg. But if you are ttc
truck loads of baby dust***~***
|

replied April 27th, 2006
I had surgury for a pregnany in 03 and I was pregnant again less then a yr later when I had a second surgury in 04 if yrs are not working heres the months may03 apr04
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....