Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Girls Testing Today, Update Ur Results Here :)

Aww I just took a test but im not sure what I saw. I think maybe I saw a very very light line or maybe just imagining it, I guess I will retest in few days. How about u other girls? Hope u guys ending up with positive results
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Snowygirl,

I had the same thing happen to me and here I was home alone walking around like an idiot ... My dog thought I was nuts, walking around my house asking myself, "is there a line? Yes there is a line!! Is there? Needless to say I have a two year old daughter. Good luck to you....
|

replied April 20th, 2006
I did one of the digital ones, and it was a bfn. But its still early so I will wait till monday if af isnt here yet.Good luck to everyone else!

***************baby dust to all**************************
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Experienced User
So far negative..
Yesterday I thought I saw something...But I was just imagining! :(
good luck girls
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Experienced User
.G.O.O.D .L.U.C.K - I hope y'all get the bfp you want.
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Girls That Tested On 20th
So when are u planning to retest? Just curious.
|

replied April 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Actually I tried retesting tonight.. (cause I couldnt resist of course..) but im running out of the cheapo strips..Lol...So I should just run to the dollar store and get more tests..Cause my first response ones..Are special to the day when I actually miss a period lol...
I should probably also grad some opk's...So I kinda have a better clue to when I am ovulating..!!!!
Cause right now its still pretty confusing..!
And you girls? :)
|

replied April 22nd, 2006
So today is the 22nd, my af is not here yet so of course I tested becasue I really want to be, but still a bfn. Aggh I wish I could eather get bfp or my af so at least I know.
***********baby dust to all still trying****************
|

replied April 22nd, 2006
Hi Megan
Yeah me too my af not here today so im happy. But I think I wait until monday or tues to test again. Hope u girls get bfp when u retest :)
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Im testing tommorrow im so nervous I hope I get a bfp my af is suppose 2 be here the 25 but I have the early response ones so I hope I get a positive

~baby dust to u all~
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2006
Supporter
!
Snowy girl did u test again yet???
|

replied April 24th, 2006
I Retested Today
Ahhhhh so frustrated I used ept test and its so hard to see the lines, I will take it as negative I guess. Hmm but my period is officially late so im happy do u think I should go buy first response test or just wait few more days to see if my period comes?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2006
Experienced User
I would wait a couple days n if it dont come go get a test hehe

~*---baby dust to u---*~
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....