User Profile
Sry girls I just need to vent.I think my boss is a lesbo [tramp] (nothing against lesbians).She isn't a [tramp] really(i just like saying that,lol) but she is a lessie.She is such a [tramp]. . .Well I use to come to work at 8am and do most of the work in here before my co-worker got here.I started coming in at 7(ugh! She 'hurt herself on the job and was out of work for a week) and I had to do her work too.Her first day back she ran a report looked at me and said "oh,you can run the certifieds now" (mail sh*t) and I was like "thats your job" so ever since that day I just leave it there for her to do.I still come in at 7 so I can leave early so now she does this thing where some days she'll do a no call no show or call my work phone when i'm not at work,and leave a message that she's going to be in "a little late today" and she strolls in an hour & 1/2 late leaving me to do everything.What a [tramp]! God knows,i cannot stand this woman.And again I have nothing against lesbians(i have some friends that are) but she bothers me and she's nasty.I hear her on the phone all the time with her lover saying all this sh*t to her and ughhhh,eeeereew it's nasty.She shouldn't be allowed to date! Ok sry if that all sounded mean but there is more to her than what I typed,i just don't think you guys want to be sitting here for a half hour reading it all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ugh she sounds like a b*tch! Just sounds like ur job sucks all around lol :(
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,well she called me on my work phone and left a message saying she wouldn't be here until 8,again! And now it's 10:30,wheres my boss? .I .H.A.V.E .N. .F.R.E.A.K.I.N c.L.U.E! Well guess what,i'm tired of her sh*t so I am calling her boss! !**@! .W.H.A.T!
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha you sound pissed, what'd you say in the e mail? I hope she saw it on your computer, that'd be funny.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It said: well I am having problems with donn again. This has been going on since she 'hurt herself'.I started coming in at 7:00 that whole week she was out,and since it was easier on me(i could save money from taking a cab to work everyday) and with donns approval,i continued to come in at 7 and leave at 4.In the past 2 months she has done 2 no call,no shows on me.I understand she is the boss however I would still like the respect of her calling and telling me she was not feeling well enough to come in. Also she has called me twice in the past 2 weeks and left a message on my work phone telling me she was going to be in at 8:00am.The first time I got that phone call she got in at almost 8:30.Today is the second day I have gotten that phone call saying she would be in at 8,it is now 11:10 and she still has not shown up(i have not attempted to call her).Rodney must have called her work phone to say he would be in late because he just showed up.That left me to do everything alone ,which was not a huge problem except for the fact that there were too many people needing me to do too many things.There was also an incident last week where I came in at 8 on monday and she had forgotten that my Dr.'s appointment was at 7:30 not 8:30.Bill froligher came in and said that someone had complained that they came to the door at 7 and waited for 15minutes for someone to come and no one was here,so they e-mailed their boss.Bill said that he asked the people in fraud if they had seen her and no one had.First she said she took all that time walking to the door,and then changed her story saying she was in the bathroom.I have heard a couple of people here complain about her absence and ask what is going on.I myself don't know which is why I asked about the workman's comp.Honestly I feel like I am being used and I don't like it.(she came in at about 11:30)
thank you for listening to me,hope to hear back from you soon.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha wow go mel, do u think ur boss actually looked on ur computer while you were gone? Id be mad, I hate it when people snoop.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
He!! Yeah I think she looked.She is so damn nosy it's not even funny. I had to have a girl here proof read it so that it didn't look like I was bringing my anger out on her boss,i was heated! But she said I did good not being too big of a b*tch in it,lol.I am happy and I don't care if she saw,it's not like she can fire me for it,i'm not a bad worker so she has no other reason.
|

replied July 2nd, 2010
your calling her a prostitute like that's gonna hurt her feelings..at least prostitutes get paid for sex instead of one night stands with drunk idiots in bars or clubs
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...