Hey my girlies sorry I haven't updated yall. A/f is still not here. Im so stressed out. 2 of my good friends passed away on good friday and work is unreal. We've been slammed. Easter is our one of our best times of year. (shoe business) so with 12 hour shifts and a funeral to prepare for I guess that could be keeping it away. But I went through the sore boobies, cramping, and face break out but still no a/f. I've had my period since I was 8 and im 19 now and it's never just skipped. Im going to give it another week or so. Hopefully this is our month and something good will come out of all this bad.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Fingers crossed bree - I really hope this is. And I am really sorry to hear about yuor friends and work, take it easy girl.

Carrie xx
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah,sry to hear about your losses,maybe god will send you an angel to help you keep your mind on something good : ) good luck and please tell us if you get ur bfp!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....