Hi there, im so glad there is this website to come too, I would like to hear other experiances and suggestions? I have had 4m/c 2 in 2003 then a son in 2004 and another two m/c in 2005 im trying so hard to fall pregnant again but my cycle is so crazy it rangers from 28-45 days apart and have really heavy bleeding! But I have just recently started to spot bleed everynow and then just two weeks after my heavy period. Has this happend to anyone?? I don't know weather I should be going to a doctor about this or I am reading into it too much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Based solely on having 4 miscarriages, I would say you should be going to the doctor if you are ttc. If for nothing more than a pre-pregnancy check up.

Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....