Baby dust to u all, I hope we all get positives that day :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2006
Thanks
I can test as soon as the 20th, but I am gonna try to wait it out until saturday in case I get my af. I dont want to get my hopes up becasue last week at the doctors it was negative but it was still really early, I have had some symptoms I get motionsick, sore brests, always tired, headace, ligth cramping, I am hopeing this is my month. If not hubby and I are gonna stop ttc and wait until we know if he is reinlisted in the army and where are new duty station is. He wants alaska and I would hate to be 9 months preg, in the middle of winter. Might end up having a baby at home.Lol.....Well baby dust to all of you, and good luck hope this is your month!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
*~*~**~*~*baby dust to all*~*~**~*~*
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Im waiting to test till the 23rd ekkk im so impatience I wish the 23rd would come all ready lol I hope I get a positive

~*---baby dust to all y---*~
|

replied April 19th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi All
Im getting nervous tomorrow I can finally do preggy test. G luck to those taking test tomorrow and update ur results here ok? Baby dust to all :)
|

replied April 20th, 2006
I Tested
I couldnt wait, I wolk up this morning and I was soo excited I was time to test. Well I got a bfn. I will just wait till monday, then try again unless af comes then im done.

********************baby dust to everyone else*********************
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
So what about you snowygirl?What did your say? Hopefully a bfp!
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey snowygirl did u take ur test today?? What did u get? Hopefully u got what u wanted:)
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....