Hi all just wondered where everyone was at im apparently 3dpo but had some bleeding on the day of ov which ive never had before so just waiting now to see what happens havent had a proper period since nov after coming off depo injection and ahving a mc in early nov
i know I oved as my bbt confirmed it today opk tests were posative on friday and im also monitering my cm and cervical pos which were all fertlie on friday so here is hoping lol
hope evryone is ok and here is to some bfps
babydust all round
:d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Good luck and patience during the 2 week wait. I won't be ovulating for a while so I am just waiting.
|

replied April 18th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh
I have three more days till doing preggy test and starting to get af cramps. Im kind scared af might come soon :(
|

replied April 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey all,
i am a bit concerned. First off I have been having unprotected sex for about 3 months with my boyfriend. I am not pregnant, or at least I dont really know if I am or not. This month my period came on for 2 days, it is usually 3 to 4 days so I didnt really think anything about it. The thing that concerns me is that it started to appear a very opaque pinkish color on thursday but didn't really come on until friday. It wasn't really heavy at all the entire time it was on. Then comes sunday and my period is almost over. It is very light pinkish color. Now it is monday and the same thing. On sunday I noticed it was an unusual smell, sorta like ammonia smell!!! What is that all about? I haven't been having much of an appetite lately, but I believe that was due to the fact that I had some sort of flu like thingy last week. Also I have been feeling off balance lately, like something just isn't right. Does anyone know what this could be? Could I be pregnant? Could I have some type of vaginal infection? I really don't know what is going on. Can someone please help me... Thank you so much in advance.
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------

shasta205
posted: 04-10-06 9:02pm

you know, I am wondering if you are, maybe you should take a test, it kinda calms the mind. I am kinda in the same situation you are, but I use protection.
You know, when I urinate, I get that same smell! But I did just get over a month long urinary tract infection, which incidentally was caused by a spermicidal condom. I guess i'm allergic. Anyway, this smell only started when I lost my virginity and hasn't gone away. And only in the morning, or when I hold it for long times.

If you have been stressed out, this might make your period eratic, but if you are usually regular, you might want to take a test for good measure.

~shasta
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------
redhereforanswers
posted: 04-10-06 9:10pm

yeah, but see my period has been irregular for since december. I dont know what is really going on with that. I took hpt before and they were negative, so I just dont want to take anymore. Unless I just know that I have to be pregnant. I only really smell the ammonia smell when I smell my undies when I use the bathroom. But it has been alot going in so maybe that is a reason why it has been irregular. Thanks for your comment. Any more advice for me? The infection maybe the reason why you are having the odor. Maybe I might have an infection and don't know about it. It doesn't itch or anything so that is why I ruled that out...

ingi

you should go to the doctor and get checked.

Good luck!
shasta205

posted: 04-10-06 9:38pm

hmm, I do have advice about the uti. When I had an infection I had severe pain that felt like a deep burning getting to the point where I had fevers and couldn't stand up straight. It did start out with itching and pain while urinating. Lets just say that if u had a uti, you would know.

As for the erratic period since december! Thats something different. You may not be pregnant (but you also might be because of the unprotected sex), but it being erratic since december worries me a little. You might wanna go to a doctor anyway, even if you are not pregnant, there might be an infection in there, or something else. If you have had a severe emotional upheaval since december, that might also be it, or if you were really sick for awhile, or are really thin, or exercise alot. My friend gets her period like every 3 months (she's in basketball in college: very! Active).

I'm no doctor, but my mom is an rn, and i've researched alot into this (for myself).

Good luck

redhereforanswers

posted: 04-10-06 10:07pm

i did break up with my fiance in december, so I guess that may have been while I was a little stressed out. And I am in my senior year in college, so I been all about that now. So if it stress is the reason then that may be the reason. But I don't know why it is still so irregular. I did get checked and I have no std or anything like that. So I really dont know what the problem is. I mean if I am pregnant then I am cool with it. I just want to know what is going on. I know it cant be a uti or anything like because I have no itching or burning.

redhereforanswers

posted: 04-17-06 5:15pm

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

ok, its me again. I have a another question. Does anyone know what it is when around your nipple (well after nipple part, where your skin turns the regular color) there is some dots where hair should be growing that has just appeared. It is just weird cause all of a sudden it just appeared when I was checking myself out after showering the other day. Any ideas?

redhereforanswers

posted: 04-18-06 7:43am

ok, I wake up this morning to go use the bathroom and when I wiped there is this white creamy thick discharge. Anyone what that could be?

__________________________________________ _______________
now that I have filled you guys in on what is going on, does anyone have any more advice for me? I guess I am hopping that I am pregnant, but still a bit confused on if I could be.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....