Hey gurls!

Today I was watching maury and it was about men controllin women and sometimes abusing them...One women was pregnant and didnt wanna have sex so her husband slammed his knees on her chest and shoved himself in her mouth!! Thats so horrible....I wanted 2 remind u guys never let that happen....Love ur slef and be independent!! Never let a man control u!! Stand-up and be proud 2 be the women u are (caps)....I wanted 2 cry while watchin the show!!.....I kno many of u have great loving men......While I just had 2 get that off my chest srry!!

Luv ya
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey yasmine,

i am so glad you decided to put that on the board. I consider myself independent and strong, but lately I had been letting a man control me Embarassed . I finely decided a enough was enough but I had been thinking about gettting back with him but I realize I can do better without him. The post really brought me down from la-la land and back to reality.

Chrystal
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Men that can do that to women make me sick - ya'll take care of yourselves girls! I dont want to have to beat no men! Love ya'll
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah ill beat up jose before he decides to control me! And he knows that im the "man" in the relationship! And if ever any man wants to decide to shove themselves in me, ill cut it off and shove it in him! He he
|

Experienced User
I saw that too, my daughter's father used to beat me up alot, especially when I was pregnant with christina. After a few months of that, he left me, I was 5 months pregnant with her. Its a tough situation to be in especially when your young and in love!
|

replied January 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Why didnt you leave him? That isnt love when they hit you
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jen be careful! No guy should ever hit a women! You say it wont happen again but it might! If it happens once, its bound to happen again. There is no excuse to hit in an argument. I should know, I wanna knock jose out when we argue. I know I wont get hit. I still remind jose if he ever hits me, I will knock his teeth out! And I will too.
|

Experienced User
Nikki I was 13 years old, in love and naive! He was 17 and the first person I loved and I didn't think I could do it without him, I really believed it was my fault, but I know better now!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...