I am a very greatful mother of three but after having my 3yr.Old daughter I have had 2 spontaneous misscarriages and just 3 days ago(3months and 4 days preganet) I had and ultra sound and found out that my baby stopped growing at 9 wks. And 4 days and the heart stopped beating a week ago why is this happing? I am getting my tubes tied because I am not strong enough for this anymore neither is my heart!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
There are high risk pregnancy ob/gyn's out there. You would be doing yourself a favor to be working with one. They will manage and monitor your pregnancy a lot closer than a typical ob/gyn. If you have any medical records you can bring along, take them with you.

Make an appointment to see one before you get pregnant again, this way he/she will know if there is anything they can do before a pregnancy happens again.

Good luck to you!

Nancy
edit
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....