I think there is something wrong with me.. Ive been having unprotected sex for about 2 1/2 years now.... I was only having sex on weekends ( due to school ).... I got pregnant in january ( it ended in a miscariage ) I am worried there is somethign wrong with me....

I like cant get pregnant and the one time I did it ended @ 6 weeks...
My boyfriend says there is nothing wrong.... But I feel like there is. I just dont know what to do anymore... Its like I just wanna stop having sex because I dont wanna be told that there is somethign wrong with me....

Isabel *
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
If you were only having sex on the weekends, you could have easily missed your fertile dates. You can only get pregnant a couple of days each month. You need to figure out when you are ovulating and plan your sex around that day.
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you so much for the comment! : )
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I agree that having sex only on the weekends means there's a great chance you missed your most fertile days. If for example you are very regular, as I am...I seemd to get my period every 4th thursday. If I had sex just on the weekends...I missed my most fertile days. My most fertile days are 2 weeks before that thursday...And having intercourse on the weekends only..I wouldn't get pregnant either.

If you are serious about wanting to conceive, do yourself a favor and try using an ovulation test kit. It will show you when your own fertile days are!

Good luck to you!

Nancy
edit
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....