I just found out I have a 3cm ovarian cysts on my left ovary. I am 24 yo and this is the 1st time I have had a cyst. I was planning on having a baby before this and I still want to. I have already been to the dr and read info for the net. Will this stop my left side from releasing an egg? Can I still get pregant ? Will it hurt my baby? Will I be better after it pop? Oh the dr put me on mortin 800 mg and tylenol 3 will that hurt my baby if I get pregant?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Ovarian Cysts..help!
star108 wrote:
i just found out I have a 3cm ovarian cysts on my left ovary. I am 24 yo and this is the 1st time I have had a cyst. I was planning on having a baby before this and I still want to. I have already been to the dr and read info for the net. Will this stop my left side from releasing an egg? Can I still get pregant ? Will it hurt my baby? Will I be better after it pop? Oh the dr put me on mortin 800 mg and tylenol 3 will that hurt my baby if I get pregant?

yes you can still have babies the doc found cyst on my ovries years ago and a baby 3years ago and iam 17w5d due 9/20/06...Just dont stress over on trying to get pregnat it dont help ttc..Try to stay stress free trying to get pregnat it makes it harder...It took me 5 mounts to get pgregnat with this one do to stressing on trying to get pregnat..And it finley happen..It will happen baby dust your way..
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I only have 15% of both of my overies. They removed cysts off of them during my last c-section. I am 24weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I was also in b/c when I got preggers so, no I dont' think that it will effect you getting preggers.
|

replied July 9th, 2010
I am 26 years of age and i am married. I have really painful periods. I have my periods every 28 days. I recently visited my gynecologist and i was told that i have a cyst (approx. 4 cm by 4 cm) on my left ovary. I was also diagnosed with endometriosis. He also told me that i would not be able to get pregnant. I have been depressed ever since. However, my husband and i have faith and we started trying to conceive. It has now been 1o months and nothing has happened. Is there still hope for me???
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....