Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Any One Who Has Alternative Treatments For Acne????

Hello!! I have tried everything to get rid of my acne in the past, but don't want to go on the pill/roaccutaine again.

I am currently trying environ skin products with hydroxy acids and vitamin a gel. I am also taking vitamin a, b5 and c supplements.

I am on anti depressants because all I want to do is stay in the house and cry!! I feel lonely and hope this website will help as it looks like i'm not the only one.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Acne Help
Hi
i too have used roaccutane but still get a couple of stubborn spots on my neck so am always thinking of how to rid myself of this problem.

So sorry yours is getting you down.

My next brainwave is to try cleansing my bowels!! When I think about it, I have a number of probs that seem to link to a sluggish digestive system or poor blood circulation. That is...Acne, scalp psoriasis, nervous rashes and even some athletes foot. I sound a wreck don't i!

hope you can fathom somethimg out that works for you
happy reading
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....