I was going to stop ttc because of my fiance is working out of town m-f and stress of everything else in my life, but I decided I am not gonna give up I am just gonna hang in there. I guess I was just in a mood the past few weeks lol -- it sucks being a women sometimes lol. Also I am almost certain last fri I ovulated. I got the eggwhite discharge (sorry tmi) for the first time, I have never had that before. I am beginning to think that I was not ovulating in the past few months, most likely due to the birth control. So here I go agian lol. I guess my plans for every weekend now are to bd lol. Good luck girls!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol, I just realized I called my hubby my fiancee lol. He gets so annoyed with me doing that, I do it all the time by mistake still. Oh well thats what he gets for being engaged so long to me. By the way I forgot to ask how do you post pics on here? I know you can post the address, but how do you post them to the page directly?
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You put
[img]----address here---[/img]
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm glad to hear that you aren't going to stop trying. How long have you been off of birth control?
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
fatfamily02 wrote:
you put
[img]----address here---[/img]

thank you :)
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
abbysmom wrote:
i'm glad to hear that you aren't going to stop trying. How long have you been off of birth control?

i stopped bc in nov, towards the end of nov. I figured if I stopped 2 months before we got married it would be enough time before ttc. But, I seen a site on the net that said that it can take some women up to 6 months after stopping bc before they ovulate. I am sure I am one of those women lol. It makes me mad though my sister can get pregnant it seems just by talking about it. She has 4 kids, and had 1 miscarriage.
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
I know what you mean. It took me a year and a half after stopping birth control pills to get pregnant with my daughter. This time, I have started to ovulate after only a couple of months.
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
It just gets stressfull, when everyone around us keeps getting pregnant. Both of our familys keep asking us when we are going to give them a baby, they don't know we are ttc. We are just going to let it be a suprise. We just keep saying not for another few years lol. It keeps them quite for a little while. We are the last children in both of our families to have children, so they are getting anxious lol. Well good luck and happy easter!! ~~ baby dust 2 you ~~
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
abbysmom wrote:
i know what you mean. It took me a year and a half after stopping birth control pills to get pregnant with my daughter. This time, I have started to ovulate after only a couple of months.

how old is your daughter now?
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
She will be 4 in july. I am hoping it won't take me to long to get pregnant. They are already going to be far enough apart in age.
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
abbysmom wrote:
she will be 4 in july. I am hoping it won't take me to long to get pregnant. They are already going to be far enough apart in age.

awww, I want my kids only a few years apart to. I hated being the baby of the family, my oldest brother is 36 so there is 13 years between us, than it goes 34, 32, 30, and me 23 lol. But we are all close now that we are older.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....