Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Is Everyone Doing For Easter :) ?

Hi I wanted to wish everyone an early easter and I was wondering anyone had special plans for that day? Lol I was just at the store competing with a woman for the last bag of eggs that was hilarious but I won lol yay. Guess I should go shopping earlier next time hehe :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2006
Supporter
Happy Easter
I will be eating chocolate bunnies and hoping for a special delivery some day in the future!!! ***baby dust to all***
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Well easter this year is going to be quite different for me. Because last year I converted to a muslim when I married my husband, so we dont really celebrate easter. But we live with my parents that are christians, so we all celebrate every muslim and christian festival together, so we are having a big family dinner! And then get to stuff our faces with chocolate!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm the best part lol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....