Ok heres my story...I think I got pregnant on july 28th 2005. Even though I had a period july 4th-9th I dont think I ovulated on day 14 which would have been july 18th. I am sure I got pregnant on the 28th. Anyways my doctors are all messed up on my weeks so they sent me for an induction on april 12th. I spent 10 hours with some contractions and only dialted to 2cm. The induction did not work and I was so angry because I basically laid there in the hospital bed and suffered with no results. The midwife did not wanna break my water due to a cord injury...She was afraid the cord would come first...Which now I am thankful for that. I am so angry that they dont believe me on my dates. First of all my son is 12 years old and after I had him I couldent get pregnant again...I am not a normal person with a 28 day cycle. Sometimes its every 30 days. So can anyone tell me if I got pregnant on july 28th...When would I be due? Any help would be nice! Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You'd prob. Be past due. I'm not toooo sure but I conceived in the beginning of august or the middle of august and i'm due the 1st week of .May. Not sure though...Try babycenter.Com...I think they have a calander that'll tell you...

Sarah
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Thanks I will check that site out and let you know what I can come up with!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...