I had decided to give up actively trying to get pregnant and just not take precautions for a few months and see what happens. However, some weird things have happened this month. For the first time ever I think I had cramps right before I ovulated. By my dates guess and the position of my cervix, I think I ovulated on saturday/sunday. Saw the ewcm only on saturday. Sorry for the graphic descriptions here. The ewcm disappeared after one day and I didn't have any discharge to speak of. Not dry, just nothing there. I was washing in the shower this morning and again I apologize for the graphic words here, but a huge clear mucus string came out. Just that one thick string. Has anyone had that before? I certainly haven't! It looked nothing like what I thought of as ewcm. This wasn't stretchy or cloudy, just slimy and clear. Please let me know if anyone has had this or heard of this. I don't feel different or anything. No headaches or anything like that. I am tired, but am always. I don't think this has anything to do with pregnancy as it would be way too soon, only about four days from conception. Just really weird. Thanks for the help in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....