I always see preggy women post about having hot flashes, im wondering what it is? Im not sure if I experinced it or not though. Can someone describe to me what it feels like to have a hot flash thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Malory
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
It's where you feel your body just heat up real fast. A lot of people experience this right before vomiting and that's probably the best thing I can compare it to. You don't have to be preggers to have it happen. I've gone through hot flashes when I was extremely sick. Trust me...If it's happened...You'll know it. :)
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah it's horrible!

I was only ever sick a few times in my first trimester and got a really hot flash and a really watery mought right before I threw up!
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I unfortunately get hot flashes during af and night sweats. It really sucks!
|

replied April 14th, 2006
I have been getting hot flashes as a side effect from clomid. It feels like i'm going to burst into flames!
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I got hot flashes the first couple of weeks after going off the pill.
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....