Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Negative Test.................

Hubby and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now with no luck, well today I went to the doctors for back pain, and he wanted to do an ex-ray well I told him there is a chance I was preg, so he did a blood and a urine test, both came back negative. Question is my period is nt due until next week, the 22nd is it still possible that I am preg, and it was just too ealry to tell. I dont want to keep my hopes up, I mean I feel bloted, headaces, nauses. Aggh im goign nuts over here!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It is possible its too early. We have been ttc for 4months now too, still no luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Sorry for the negative maybe its just to earli
ive onli been ttc for a mo nth n half my period isnt due till the end of the month but I hope its negative ive been having weird stomach cramps and hugnary a lot etc...So I hope its positive :d
~baby dust to u~
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....