Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Those Ttc How Many Preggy Tests Do U Have Around House?

For me I have one equate and im gonna buy few more first response tomorrow. How about other girls, how many preggy tests do u have around the house lol im really curious. I used to have quite a lot lol but I used them up :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Well at the mo I dont have any, arghhh!!! Me and my man have decided till I find out whats going on with me we will cool it alittle, so I thought if the tests aren't lying about the house I wont get tempted to use them! Unless of course I start getting symptoms, then maybe a trip to the shop will be in order... Lol!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
I have 2 equate and 2 first response and 2 clear blue I figured if I start getting symtoms n ones positive ill try one of each to make sure lol
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah...I have 3. One clear blue (color change tip) left over from a pack of two from last cycle and two wal-mart 'one step' tests. Using one of 'em tomorrow morn.
Melanie :)
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I have two boxes of answer and 3 internet dip strips.
|

replied April 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I don't have any around the house either. They are kind of like oreo cookies for me. If they are here, I can't resist them.
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Experienced User
hopefulin2006 wrote:
i don't have any around the house either. They are kind of like oreo cookies for me. If they are here, I can't resist them.

lol!! That is so me!!
|

replied April 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I would think they are like a drug ...And we are addicted...So we cant have them available..Cause..We know we will be peeing all over them lol..
Im running out already
lol
|
Tags: TTC, pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....