Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Any Advice, Im Kinda Off Stupped

Hey everyone,
ok so I had my period on march 9th for 5days, then I bled on march 18th as well only for 5 hours. Anyway I had sex everyday or everother day from the 20th-30. Ive been having some milky discharge everyday since april 5th. Ive been getting headaches , my breasts are sore( a little more then sore at times ) and they feel kind off heavish( im not sure if that describes it ) ive also been feeling like crap when I wake up from sleeping. I have no idea whats wrong with me... I just dont feel like myself and I feel kind of drained.

I was wondering if its possible that im pregnant. I had a miscariage in january ( the condom broke ) and I went on birth control in middle of feb and then I accidently lost it around march 12 - 15 while in ny( sorry I forgot the date ) im only 17 and I dont know what to think.... Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have been really supportive to eachother.

Thanks for the advice : )

isabel *
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You should take a pregnancy test.
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah... I think im going to wait a couple weeks to take a pregnancy test. Like what if my period is just late or I just skipped this month.... I also have no idea when I ovulated....

Thanks for the comment : )
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol yeah I know that when you get off b-control your period goes haywire. Thats why I decided im going to wait a while to take a test.....
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Even though I really wanna find out : )
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah im going to wait....
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
I got a big negative....
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah... I got first response with 2 tests in it. I'll wait a month now.....

Do you think there is still a high chance?
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah true.... Thank you so much for your imput I say what ever happens happens...

Isabel*
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Ah so many cramps... I feel my period comming !
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am sorry to hear of your problems! Just taking b/c for a short time after a m/c and then getting off them like .Sandra said can mess up your system for a while, if the cramping gets worse, I would definitely get an appt with the dr or at least talk to the nurse, are you bleeding with the cramps? Yes, I too would wait for a pregnancy test for at least a coouple of weeks. I do hope you get to feeling better! We are here for you!

The best to you!

Keep us posted.
|

replied April 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah I had sex last night and this morning... But low and behold I am now having redish clearish discharge ... So im pretty sure im going to get in tonight. Im also crampy. Im going to call my gyhno tomorrow. Anyways, I will keep you all posted !!!

Thanks everyone : )

by the way happy passover and easter everyone : )

isabel *
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....