Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Impatient Like Me ? Lol

Aww man I still have about one week left till I can do preggy test, im getting so impatient lol. One week feels so long I just wanna take test today already. Anyone else feel like me? Or anyone has advice for me so I can control myself and dont test too early lol? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
I wish I had some advise for you. I almost talked myself into taking a test last week even though I knew it was impossible for me to have gotten pregnant last month. It is so hard to not get excited.
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Dont worry snowygirl I feel like you too, and like abbysmom I talked myself into doing a test earlier this week! I was talking to my mum about all the things going on with my cycle. She used to be a .S.C.B.U nurse so thought she might have some advice and all she kept saying is 'are you sure your not pregnant'. I knew there was no way that I was but still thought... I'll do one just in case, lol! Needless to say it was negative!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Hehe im the same way I have one more week b4 I can test and im so impatience a week is soooo long from now lol but
~baby dust to u I hope u get the result u want :d~
|

replied April 13th, 2006
I know what u mean, this is like the longest week ever
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....