Ok I need help....

Im not sure if its stress, ovulating, or possibly pregnacy. I meen im hearing it could be different things.

My boobies are swollen *big* time. (wear a 36dd and busting out right now) and they hurt so bad. Im really tired all the time and my body is extra sore. I wake up feeling sick but by the afternoon im fine.

Mom says im preggers. Best friend says im ovulating late. And I think im over stressed and over tired. We're ttc but don't want to get my hopes up. My last menstal was a week and a half early and that was around the 17th of last month. Im so confused. If anyone can help please do.....

I hope I didn't confuse yall too!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Bree
Those symptoms sound like preggy ones. Hmm can u take a preggy test now is it too early?
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Experienced User
I was thinking about getting one tonight but by the time I closed my store the walmart was closed. Everything around here closes early due to the storm and no one has enough employees. Im so afraid to take one because of the chances of it being negative. Well im going to get one tomorrow and i'll let yall know.
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Ok
Baby dust to u , I hope u get positive bree :)
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Those do sound like pregnancy symptoms. Did you test yet?
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks girls im getting ready for work now and when I get off im going to get a test. I woke up and I was dying of thirst and had a bad head ache. Don't know if this is related to everything else but anyways. I'll let yall know as soon as I get home.

~*~*~*baby dust*~*~*~
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yay! Please do tell! I wanna know! *~*~*baby dust*~*~* hope its positive! ! !
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Glad to hear you bought a test! I'm curious though...Did u test after you had your 'early period'? I ask because some women have been known to mistake implantation bleeding for a period. Maybe you're having so many symptoms because your farther along than you suspect?? I wish you the best of luck!! It's sounds promising...But as they say...Don't count your chickens before they hatch. If you get a negative result and still continue to have symptoms and your period doesn't arrive...Take another test to be sure.

Let us know how everything goes!

:)
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
When are we gonna know?The suspense is killing me!!!!
|

replied April 13th, 2006
<.< >.>

i want to know really badly, and I don't even know her! Lol
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol! Me too! :)
i guess we'll just have to wait 'till she gets back from work. :(
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Big negative!!! :cry: I did buy the cheap one and im not suppost to start till next week so im still keeping my hopes. My mom even asked me today if I thought I might be. I was in a very kranky mood and this morning I was brushing my teeth and gagged non stop. (she did that when she was preggers) all day I kept thinking please god don't let me down again. My hunny is talking like peyton and/or riley( our baby names) are already here. He's wanting to pick their godparents and he said with riley he was going to have a possy waiting for her first boyfriend. Lol. He already picked out stuff for a boy's room. We're big fans of the denver broncos and he wants to have a stroller, diaper bag, etc. All broncos. I just don't want to get his hopes up. Yall pray for me please. Im still thinking this might be my month!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*baby dust to everyone*~*~
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Its to early... Wait till next week to take another preggy test because the test you took isnt going to be accurate ( its to early ). It does sound like you are pregnant : )

:: baby dust ::

isabel *
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Ok my back and neck are killing me and im so sleepy does this have anything to do with it? Ok girls say im not preggers :( what the hells wrong with me????????????????
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....