Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

When... I Dont Understand This...

Hey my periods used to be regular and now they are irregular now that im older and I dont know when im ovulating now. I only stay on my periods for about 3-4 days each month sometimes they come twice a month. Also when my fiance ejaculates in me it doesnt stay in. Why? I posted a topic and some girls said that some does stay in and some comes out. We have been together for a year and a half and im not pregnant yet so am I able to conceive since it falls out? Hope someone canhelp thx.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
The semen is what comes out. The sperm separates from the semen inside of you. I read that as long as you don't get up within 15-30 minutes the sperm will have time to separate and start their treck to the egg. If you have had a change in your cycle you should probably start with a trip to your doctor especially if you are having two periods in one month. That isn't enough time between periods for your body to sustain a new pregnancy.
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
abbysmom wrote:
the semen is what comes out. The sperm separates from the semen inside of you. I read that as long as you don't get up within 15-30 minutes the sperm will have time to separate and start their treck to the egg.

and even if you do get up right away or you feel like it all leaks out, it's not *all* going to leak out. There are millions and millions of sperm in just a little bit of semen.

I'm not trying to put anyone down, but for all these people who are worried when the sperm leaks out where do they think it's supposed to go? Your body is not supposed to absorb it. There's nowhere for it to go in there. What goes in, must come out. It's going to come out eventually no matter what you do so don't worry about it.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....