Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Get Creamy Discharge When Found Out First Preggy? (Page 1)

At first I had watery cm and now I have lots of creamy cm. Im ttc so I was wondering for those who got preggy did u notice u had a lot of creamy, lotiony cm when u first found out u were preggy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper snowygirl
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey Snowygirl
Yes you do have lots of white discharge and you feel very wet. But you also get it before you start your period and if you have a infection. Oh I know its gross for some people but I hard that when you are on your af to not use tampons use pads! That you will get pregnant faster!! I guess we will see.
Baby dust *~*~*~*~*~
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
This is a good sign snowy! Like bamagirl said you do feel wet all the time. It was kind of gross. I kept running to the bathroom thinking af was here. I never had that before my peroid though, just early on both pregnancies (and occasionally it still happens and it's icky!). I can't wait for you to test! Come on christmas baby!

As for tampons preventing pregnancy or making it harder, that's not true at all. So don't suffer with pads during af if you don't want to!
|

replied April 13th, 2006
I also have a creamy white discharge like hand lotion. My chart said I ovulate today but the discharge is described was clear and sticky like egg yolk? We bd from sunday to tuesday. We couldnt last nite. And my stomach is cramping like af is coming but its not due til april 27th. So does this sound like ovulation? Preg signs wouldnt being showing yet right?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
So snowygirl when are you testing this month, I know you have probably mentioned it in another post but I havent read it!
I know I seem to say this every month to you but good luck!!!!!!!!
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks Jolie
Yeah im gonna test on 20th, one more week, yay lol eventhough it feels like so far away.
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Good luck snowygirl! I hope this is your month for a bfp! Here's lots of baby dust to help ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
|

replied April 13th, 2006
Thanks Everyone For Babydust
Iheart, wow really? I can still make it for christmas baby?
Lol this is disgusting, feels like so much creamy cm, like I have bday cake down there lol. Well I guess if its preggy sign I dont mind.
|

replied June 2nd, 2009
I've been having the same problem an its really creamy an it don't got any smell to it i can stick my finger in side an it comes out with allot wat do you think it is i have been trying to get preggy.???????
|

replied July 21st, 2010
about my discharge
i had clear white creamy stuff after my period i never seen it before wat do that mean my period was n 26 cycles last month came on june6 and came on july8 i was suppose 2 get it on the 2 of july it came late i got the discharge the last its the 13 of july
|

replied August 31st, 2010
I have a creamy white discharge and im trying to get pregnant.... can i still get pregnant if the discharge isnt sticky and egg like
|

replied October 7th, 2010
later periods with creamy white discharge and cramps
my period is 3 days late. i have a creamy white discharge light that makes me feel wet and i keep thinking my periods are on then when i check there is nothig. i had cramps 8 days ago as if i had periods but lasted just a few hours, very severe, now i have very light cramps on and off. my breasts are sore on and off. i feel nausea in the morning but i dont vomit. am i pregant?? help
|

replied October 20th, 2010
Judds...
Judds if your period is late, u should get a pregnancy test and start taking folic acid and pre natal vitamins, just in case. not everyone gets morning sickness, I had no nausea w/either of my pregnancies. and you don't necessarily vomit with the morning sickness nausea seems to be the main thing with that.
|

replied October 20th, 2010
I don't know if I'm preggers... I never really have sex, but ironically the condom came off the one time I did and it happened to be a day or three before peak ovulation period for me. I'm a ciggarette smoker and i use xanax and I'm going crazy because my period isn't due until Nov. 4th, and I just want to know right now if I got knocked up or not!! The sperm would have entered the egg yesterday if it survived for five days inside of me, and I am gettin a milky white thick cream discharge and mood swings and aversion to alcohol. Any experts on early signs of pregnancy here?
|

replied February 13th, 2012
Qustion
This is a bit late, I was on birth control for 6 months I got off bout 2 months later I ha unprotected sex with the same partner a few days after my period it has been about 2 weeks now an I have white milky discharge that I have never had, it is to early for test but I don't exactly know my ovulation dates either since my periods are not yet normal, could it be just discharge or.... Baby ?
|

replied February 13th, 2012
This is a bit late, I was on birth control for 6 months I got off bout 2 months later I ha unprotected sex with the same partner a few days after my period it has been about 2 weeks now an I have white milky discharge that I have never had, it is to early for test but I don't exactly know my ovulation dates either since my periods are not yet normal, could it be just discharge or.... Baby ?
|

replied April 24th, 2012
Please help
Im trying to get pregnant. I started my period on the 13th ended on the 16th. i had sex on the 14th 18th 19th 20th & 23. and we are gonna have sex the 25th 26th and 27th my calender said im fertile the week of the 23rd too the 28th. Whats my chance of actually concieving ? & i have a white / clear dishcharge..
|

replied April 24th, 2012
Im trying to get pregnant. I started my period on the 13th ended on the 16th. i had sex on the 14th 18th 19th 20th & 23. and we are gonna have sex the 25th 26th and 27th my calender said im fertile the week of the 23rd too the 28th. Whats my chance of actually concieving ? & i have a white / clear dishcharge..
|

replied July 31st, 2012
Last month I noticed a heavy milky discharge like lotion, never had it before but, I started my period a week later so I didn't really worry about it. That period was weird though, I cramped alot but it was vey light. My periods are not light when I cramp heavy! My period was due July 26th I havent cramped any, and I normally spot before I start and I have had nothing. I noticed that same discharge, yet not as heavy, last week. I had a cpl MCs so I'm freaking out to take a test, could I finally be with child??????
|

replied July 31st, 2012
Last month I noticed a heavy milky discharge like lotion, never had it before but, I started my period a week later so I didn't really worry about it. That period was weird though, I cramped alot but it was vey light. My periods are not light when I cramp heavy! My period was due July 26th I havent cramped any, and I normally spot before I start and I have had nothing. I noticed that same discharge, yet not as heavy, last week. I had a cpl MCs so I'm freaking out to take a test, could I finally be with child??????
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....