Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Soon Can Symptoms Occur

Ive read that some wemon know the day they get pregnant. How soon can you actually start feeling symptoms after preg. I didnt do the bbt chart because I dont have a basil thermometer yet but I entered the last day of af which was march 30 and it said my most fertile was the 9th through the 14th . So how soon after that would I feel the symptoms do you think. And is that real? Do some wemon know the moment that they become pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Experienced User
It's really impossible to know you are pregnant on the exact day you become pregnant. The hormone hcg just isn't high enough in your body to make a difference. Symptoms generally start appearing about the same time that pms symptoms would start.

And since the symptoms are so similar...It's very hard to know what is going on until you either get a + on a pregnancy test or get your period :(

nancy
edit
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
now soon do he feel the pregancy symptoms and is it true that he most likly would feel it befor me?
|

replied September 22nd, 2011
ok i have a question?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....