Hi, sorry I don't even know if i'm in the right forum..Mainly because I don't know what the hell i'm dealing with here. My problems first arose several years ago when I was simply lying in bed watching television, keep in mind I was in an entirely relaxing situation, when I suddenly got a very strange sensation of sinking/falling or perhaps dropping blood rate. This alarmed me (obviously since its never happened before) and I took a hot shower to try to help incase it was some kind of panic attack. This did nothing and going to the doctors had proven to show even more nothing through a slough of tests. They (mis)diagnosed me with stress disorder because they didn't know the answer and that seems to be the quick fix these days. Please, if you're going to diagnose me with anxiety don't bother wasting my time. Sorry to be rude but I want real answers not a bunch of quack bs. I was put on zoloft, did nothing at all, and the symptoms just got wierder and more hard to describe, probably why no one believed me. It would sometimes happen specifically when I was lying down to sleep, positionally. I would just get really cold and feel weightless, with sometimes moments of a a drop type feeling. More or less, I felt like I was slipping into death, and perhaps the anxiety brought on by the initial feelings worsened it, but I was never in a high stress situation when it was brought on. The feelings were never mental, always physical first. After no one really hearing me out that stress isn't an option here (i will attest 110% to that) I basically gave up once my health insurance ran out. What else could I do? The occassional bizzare symptom has occurred but er trips always accomplish nothing. Lately, it has seemed to evolve into a much different problem. My appetite has dropped so much that I sometimes only eat once a day and it takes a good 20-24 hours straight of not eating to get a true hunger. I can eat without feeling full, I just don't desire food physically as much as a normal person. Also, there seems to be some swelling in my lower left abdomen, and I noticed that sometimes I get a burning or like a...This might sound wierd...Hardening?... In the area. This is sometimes accompanied by the other bizzare feelings like...The feeling that sunglasses are resting atop my head, when they are not. Or simply a numbing of limbs while I sleep that I am not even putting pressure on. Or the sudden loss of hearing in my right ear accompanied by a ringing, which eventually fades back to normal. Can anyone see why this is such a puzzle? And now, the final straw that made me try to look again for medical help...Is that there is a slight bleeding from my navel. The smell also, is disgusting. There is kind of like a bit of brown excriment or something and i've just had it with this. Please, there has to be something like this in documented medical history. Any takers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...