Ok ive looked at the charts u guys advised me to look at concerning ovluation and fertility. The first day of my period was march 30 with a 28 day cycle that would make my most fertile days the 9th through the 14th right? I may be wrongits taking a bit for me to understand it. Anyway we bd the ninth and will tonite and we need to til the 14th? Right if anyone knows let me know thanks! By the way you guys are very helpful ive tried other boards and none of them are quite like this one. Everyoneis very insightful here and doesnt make me feel foolish for asking questions that im a little bashful to ask. Also yall support eachother and you know eachothers family names and stuff that is very comforting to someone like me who doesnt have any friends thats moved from a big city to a small hick town so thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2006
Experienced User
I would maybe bd a day or two after your estimated fertile date just incase it is off by a day or two. That way you will be covered. Also be watching your cervical fluid. I know that it doesn't work for everyone but it may for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....