Hey ya'll! I had my baby! A beautiful boy! I was suppose to be due april 11th but had him april 6th! He's 7 lbs 13 oz... 21 inches in length.. Born at 10:15 pm! I was in labor for 15 1/2 hours! His name is logan keegan douvier!! I pushed for about 45 mins! My doc. Told me she was impressed with me b/c usually it takes moms a couple hours to push! So yay! I'm so happy that I finally got my baby!! The father of the baby (who left me in the beginning) called and told me the only way he would take care of his kid was if I left my now boyfriend of 8 months.. And I told him no!! So pathetic!! But my now boyfriend already loved my baby to death and is going to be a father figure towards him! Well thats it!! Buh-bye!! :d:d:d :)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
What a cutie pie! I loooove the pooh jammies, too!

I'm expecting a boy in august, and bf and I just decided yesterday to name him logan. So you picked a good name, too! :d lol
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
He's so cute!! Look at his little cheeks!! He's got his little sleepsack on! I love those!
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aaaawwww he is too cute. He is a complete doll. I want to kiss his little cheeks. Congrats on little logan.
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congrats! He's very cute and I love his hair!
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!!! Must be something all the kids this year are coming out with a $hitload of hair lol!!! He is defiantly gorgeous, now to speak of fathers a father is someone who takes after the kid and influenece him in life, so now bf could be the father they dont have to bloodline he just has to have ur child best interest at heart to be a good dad!!
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Supporter
Congratulations proud mamma!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Very cute..!!Just wanna sqeeze his little cheeks and give him a big kiss on the cheek..Lol I wish mine was that little again!!
|

replied April 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you all for ur comments!! :)
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Awww what a cutie :) he looks so sweet :)
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
He's beautiful beautiful beautiful!! Lol I am getting carried away again!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...