Does any one do control crying were u put ur child to bed an let them cry till they sleep I do but I go in evry 2 min an pat his back an make shore hes ok an let him no im there after me goin in twice hell go down an sleep but were stuck he only does it for naps during the day an first time he goes down at night when he wakes during the night I feed him to put him back to sleep is he hungry or is it a comfort feed hes 8 months how often do they eat during the night if any one can help it would be good
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
So no one has any tips or any thing for me at all
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Re
Dont you also have a 2 year old? How often did he eat during the night at 8 months old? Maybe you could put a pacifier in his mouth cause maybe he just wants the comfort of feeding and if you put a paci in his mouth he might htink he is eating.
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
My 2yr old woke up 5 times a night till she was 1 half an I just dont want him to get itto that habbit
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yikes my daughter sleeps 10 hours I jsut put her to bed and she sleeps but she does sleep with us :p
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Sleeping
erinjacob wrote:
does any one do control crying were u put ur child to bed an let them cry till they sleep I do but I go in evry 2 min an pat his back an make shore hes ok an let him no im there after me goin in twice hell go down an sleep but were stuck he only does it for naps during the day an first time he goes down at night when he wakes during the night I feed him to put him back to sleep is he hungry or is it a comfort feed hes 8 months how often do they eat during the night if any one can help it would be good

okay im not being rude but why do you type like that?..Do you not know how to spell or do you have trouble typing correct sentences?...You say an ..Instead of and and your post take me 10 minutes to understand...Like you say shore..As in a beach and its spelled *sure*...And you say *no* like I said no ..When you should spell it *know*...Just wondering if you have trouble..So that it doesnt bug me as much..Or if you do it on purpose..And yes I know people make stupid typing errors..But your whole post and every other post has 10000 errors...And I never have trouble understanding most post here...
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha

lok jillian she nos how ta spel jus leve hur alone! Dam
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
haha

lok jillian she nos how ta spel jus leve hur alone! Dam

i no butt I wuz seaing if I culd help hur out...
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lmao uh crackz meh up
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I no girl...I luh u ....Im shore you love meh bak
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lmao

uh noz I doo. :wink:

iz caint stop laffin
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Meh eiffer...U sillie thang u..
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol people that read this are gonna think were idiots :wink:

its a knee slapper
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yuh I no girl..Haha
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
Thank you for all the help with the sleeping problem I have with my son I hope I can be as helpful to you if you have a problem thankyou
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Im sorry, I apologize, iv made a huge ass out of myself today lol its just people come in here talking like that all the time and it gets real old.

I dont really know what to tell you about your son, my cousin used to rock her baby to sleep but I don't know if that'd work or not. Sorry =/
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
im sorry, I apologize, iv made a huge ass out of myself today lol its just people come in here talking like that all the time and it gets real old.

I dont really know what to tell you about your son, my cousin used to rock her baby to sleep but I don't know if that'd work or not. Sorry =/
aww you are being sweet terra...Makes me wanna cry ...Im sorry to I guess we got carried away..
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Jess
Sorry i'll try typing properly but it is a habbit an im not very good at spellin but im just being lazy thanx
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It just looks suspicious ..Cause most the time girls type like that when they are fake ..But so sorry for assuming..We are on our high horses today ..
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Too many red bulls.

I seriously do feel like such an ass lol I apologize to everyone here that knows I love them!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...