I have a question: :? I'm on my 2ww (5 days in) and yes I am going crazy, but in a good way, the excitement is overwhelming although I promised myself not to get too excited. Anyway i'm so terrified that this horrible flu I have and all the coughing i've been doing, will mess things up because the coughing is putting strain on my stomach. And then every now and again the thought creeps into my mind that 'what if there is no egg in my one follie'? (22 follie) I haven't really felt any of the symptoms that any of you have experienced, no sore breasts, no dark nipples, no spotting (except the day after the iui) and no pressure near my ovaries. I took the advice from other members and stopped taking nyquil and now i'm taking robitussin & tylonol pm. The only thing that I am experiencing is severe gas (blush). Is it just too soon and am I just too anxious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2006
I didnt have any of the text book symptoms, I did know though that I was pg....

I had bad gas too and also had a cold that just didnt develop.... Sore (.)(.) didnt happen until later on....

Unfortunately is just a waiting game...... Also remember that if you have flu, illness can delay ovulation.... Which in turn will delay period
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...