Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Rain Rain Go Away!!!--lol This Sucks Guys!!

User Profile
Well I haven't been able to get online all day long...--untill now--because we had a terrible storm come through..Tornados --hail--rain--thunder--lightning--it was soooo scary
the worst part about it is..Me and my fiance got a new car the other day 99 civic hatch to race..(he is into import racing and all)..We hadnt got the car insured yet and now its covered with dents...All of our other cars were also beaten badly-!!! Although I didnt get picture of that damage yet because the rain was making it hard to see the dents..I did get some pictures of our house...We have thousands of dollars of damage done to our house--im in shock right now ..Although I am very thankful to be alive---well on a happier note..There are some pictures at the end of jace that I took after the storm was done and over with --!!

Heres a picture of the hail--it was bigger than a golfball

hail again--this was after an hour of it sitting on the ground--it had melted some

here all the pictures of jace being goofy---he was in a great mood after the storm..I think it scared him a little bit--he just looked around the whole time--with all the hail hitting the house it sounded like we were in a war zone --being serious too!!

sorry its side ways

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Damn jillian! And I thought our storm was bad, that would suck! I'm glad everyones ok though. :)

all we had was tooooooooooooonnnnnns of rain, my street was flooded lol fun.

Jace is so cute :d I love his smile lol
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Haha yeah I thought it would miss us but sure enough we got the worst part..Houses are destroyed in my neighborhood...But our damage was pretty costly...Our car damage was estimated to be around 20,000...But we havent found out about the house yet...Im really upset but things happen..Not to mention the storm is still here...I wish it would all just go away
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
God, I hope it just passes!

I hate storms, I freak out every time there are even dark clouds lol my moms always like "omg terra a tornado warning!!!" just to make me scream, shes a hoe lol
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Haha yeah it needs to go elsewhere I dont have enough money for it to stick around any longer ..Its already damaged enough..!!Haha but I am just glad we are alive and the house is standing...I am terrified of storms now ..That one made me cry..I think I was scared for jace more than anything though
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Awww yeah, what was he doing during everything? I would have been .F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G out! Lol
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Just looking around with his eyes really wide....Well girl im going to bed ..Talk to you in the morning..
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Goodnight! :d
|

replied April 8th, 2006
Oh wow jillian we had some really bad weather down here too we got dissmissed at about 10:00 because of the bad weahther. I don't know what part of tn you live in but here in memphis we had some very bad hail and damage. Thankfully we were alright but I am sorry to here about the damage done to your car and home, but thankfully you and your family are okay. :d
|

replied April 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Wow that sucks!! We had hail last night but it was just lil dots compared to your golf ball hail!! My hubby came running down stairs cuz he wanted to catch some of the hail what a dork it was so cold outside.
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Supporter
We used to have storms like that when I lived in lawrenceburg, in. They sucked. Jace is such a cutie! His little cheeks are so chubby!
|

replied April 8th, 2006
Experienced User
I heard bout those storms.. I hope u all ok..

And for jace.. Omg he has the biggest eyes and the most gorgeous smile :)
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah they are still ripping throught the eastern states...Although im so glad they are gone from here!!...But thankeveryone for the sweet comments on jace...!!!
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I love that hair, a mini faux-hawk. Hehe.
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Look out for the gumball gorillas
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...