Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Just Something I Found...

During a hysterectomy, the vagina briefly opens into the abdominal cavity after the uterus is removed. The top of the canal is then sewn shut, preventing sperm from getting through. The ovaries are left in place and, before menopause, continue to produce eggs.

"after six weeks, it's almost impossible to get pregnant because the top of the vagina has healed closed," bonidie explained.

silly me I forgot this is a gift from god. So he must have gotten her pregnant too. Or maybe it was the unicorns.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Silly you huh..And im guessing you cant read...If you have anything to post about fatfamily you are to post in the threads already open...You wasted your time..This thread will be either locked or deleted..Whenever the moderator see's it..Because she already made a post telling everyone *not* to post about it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God im soooo dang tired of these threads!!!!!!!!!!People if you are so worried to talk trash on her then why not private message her and say something!
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Plus ..Do you even know how many people have done said what you just posted...Its kind of getting old reading the same things over and over and over again..
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Here just to help you out I copy and pasted what the moderator said ..Just days ago

lil_blaze2004
extremely ehealthy

post regarding fatfamily.....
Posted: 04-04-06 1:27pm
there is one thread open for posting anything you want (posted new pics). Any new ones started will be locked or deleted automatically. I am getting sick of coming here and only seeing fatfamily posts. If you want to talk to joanna personally------pm her.
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Sparklers, I know you meant well but there's too many of these posts to leave open so it's being locked too!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...