Hi there, im new. Today I had a strange heavy feeling under my rib cage, and my back ached. Tummy aches slightly now. Have been ttc for 6months and no lock so far. Also the symptoms of my period have started comin 2weeks early instead of 4days to a week, thats is what it was when I started them. Anyone have any idea why? Any advice on getting pregnant? Any tea's help? X :roll:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Experienced User
The only advice I can give is try to track your ovulation, if your not already! Good luck and tonnes of baby dust to you
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I agree with sar4sim. If you don't know when you are ovulating, it is harder to conceive. Check out fertilityfriend.Com.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....