I was so so happy a few month ago but I have let myself go in a very drastic direction.
2 of my closest friends went to the gym on saturday and this is one thing I have never done.Im 20 and have kept my weight down,some how but have to admit ive put a lot on recently.

Part of its because im sat at work all day on a computer and not getting much excercise.
But thats no excuse.I was ashamed tonight thought when I was jokeing with a couple of friends about them going to the gym and I know they didnt mean to offend me but they are right.I am fat,7 years of booze and pizza does catch up lol.
So they are going to a gym about 6 miles away on satuday morning so I said I will come and give it a go.Have you got any tips for me considering this is the first time for me.
Thanks
from mark
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Hello

yep go for it! I go to the gym too, but have never been really big it just makes you feel awesome! Plus you can perve on sexy bods ;)

exercise releases natural endorphins so you will be on a high from getting fit. It rox! And once u get your metabolism cranking u will find that you can eat pizza whatever and not stack on the kilos..

So anyway did u end up going along?

Krit xx
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....