Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Heart Beating Very Fast And I Am Very Worried

Hi there I was just reading your forum and I feel my heart beats very fast and then misses a beat to and I am very worried about it I had gastric banding last year and had a lot of problems after it as well I caught mrsa as well but those heart beats are really starting to get to me I have been to my doctors and he asked me how much coffee I drink a day and I told him between 7 and 8 cups he went mental and asked if I drink diet coke and I said yes alot of that as well he told me to cut out the coffee and coke and go to caffeine free diet coke and coffee and I did and he said I could not have any more than 2 cups a day and 1 glass of diet caffeine coke but I seen on one of the forums that sweetners for your coffee is not good for you too please can someone help me I am still getting them I dont no what to do very worried cause I have 2 kids and I am only 36 I was just wondering if my gastric banding has anything to do with it because if anyone knows were the port is to the band its right under the left rib cage thanks again if I get any replys ................................
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Experienced User
How long have you been off the coffee now (or down to 2 cups)? It might be you need some time to regulate yourself from the high amount of caffeine.
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Sharron
I have been of the coffee 1 week now and the sweetners 2 days and today I feel a bit better but still have a short time with them now so have to wait and see thanks anyway.........................
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....