Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Plse Share Your Symptoms From Your 2 Wk Wait & Early Prg

Hi ladies!! I'm ttc and have been hooked on reading women's symptoms from their two weeks after ovulation on Twoweekwait

Thing is...They only have 11 pages and i've read them all already. Lol!!
I'm just wondering if any of you pregnant ladies would be willing to share any or all of your symptoms from early pregnancy. It would be great to have something to compare to while obsessing and waiting to test. Maybe we can make this a sticky post so that everyone can have a chance to share and read each other symptoms.

Thanks ladies! Lookin' forward to reading your responses!
Melanie :)

(same as teen forum)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't know. I just felt "weird". The first clue that I had that something wasn't quite right was things started to taste a little weird and make me a little nauseous. I just plain felt weird. Just a little "off". I tested as soon as I missed and I got the positive. After that I got other symptoms. I was extremely tired. I mean I could fall asleep anywhere at any time. Then there was the peeing thing and the nausea. I didn't vomit too much, I was just constantly nauseous. But that's it, those were my early symptoms.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I vomited a lot, for about three weeks straight and then I decided to take a test. At that time I was only like 5 weeks pregnant, which means that I started to puke a lot during the 2nd weeks of pregnancy. Also, those weeks when I did get to go to work (thought I had the flu) smells would aggrivate the piss out of me. I couldn't talk to anyone wearing any thing that smelled. I would have to leave and go home.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
The symptoms that I felt with this pregnancy varied from wot I had with kirztens' I was nauseous (lasted till I was on my 16th wk), vomitted a lot, my breasts were really sore and tender(first 5 weeks), I had cramps like menstrual ones(first 5 weeks too), and I hated the smell of my favorite car freshner lol.
Emotionally I was really grumpy. :d I know i'm gonna miss being pregnant lol
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well the first thing that had me wondering was the fact that I had a very very bad yeast infection..Never had one until I became pregnant so thats what made me think twice about it...Anyways after that I started noticing I was getting bigger..And eatting alot more..Like tigresacanela said I felt "weird"..Almost like I wasnt myself..I was always tired ..Didnt have the desire to even get out of bed..Then the sickness hit me and I started throwing up all the time!
|

replied April 5th, 2006
At First...
Well in the first month, I didn't feel too much different. I had a 'cramp' below my belly button (not to the sides like I would get with monthly period cramps). I was just tired more often. Oh and constipation (i know, ain't pretty, but gotta say it).

Hope that helps.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for the responses!
But...I wonder why haven't any other moms or pregnant ladies shared any of their symptoms? I .K.N.O.W there are more of you here.

Please? :)
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
wannababy25 wrote:
thanks for the responses!

But...I wonder why haven't any other moms or pregnant ladies shared any of their symptoms? I .K.N.O.W there are more of you here.

Please? :)

i don't know, seems like traffic is a little slower lately...
|

replied April 6th, 2006
I always get about one spot at ov time which stays a day then goes, before coming back at af... Well I had more than one at ov and they stayed...I had headaches from ov too.
About 2 days after conceiving I just knew I was pg, so much so that I told hubby and someone at work....
I had sharp pains in boobs one night and then week af was due they were tender, but it was down the side as oppose to the nipple...It was like a burning sharp pain.
I had a sniffly nose the week b4 af was due and it just didnt develop into anything.
Then the week af was due I was sick, but it wasnt normal, one cos im not often sick and when I am I feel really ill which I didnt, and two I wasnt bringing much up, and it seemed to only be the 'bad' things id eaten.
I was so convinced I was pg I tested day before af was due and it was a negative!!!! Got my bfp a few days later!! And am now 8+1
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...