Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Stomach Pain In Infant

My granddaughter screams (like she's in pain) in between drinking her bottle. She has been to the doctor and emergency room several time. They change her fomula. That works for a while then she start again. We're worried that she might have something serious wrong with her. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2006
Experienced User
My daughter is 11 weeks old and she does very similar things. There may be something wrong, possibly not. I cannot say for sure. I was also concerned and changed what I ate, changed her formula to soy and tried three different other formulas. Nothing seemed to help. Make sure she is not sucking in too much air when she is feeding and warm the formula up. Gripe water also helps with my baby and sitting her up more during feedings may help also. I don't know what else to say. Hope this helps some. If you're concerned you're doing the right thing by getting help from a physician.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...