Finally, on cd 35 I ovulated according to fertilityfriend and ovusoft. Getting pregnant this month is out since bding did not occur even remotely close to ovulation but I am just happy that I am ovulating.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey gal, post ur fertilityfriend site for us... So that I can have a look too... If u dun mind.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Abbymom, I don't quite get it if you ovulated then you can still ttc. It is regardless when you ov but you actually ovulated.
Do you get soar nipples? And bloated?
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Experienced User
I am attaching a link to my chart. Tell me what you think. I kinda thought I ovulated at cd 31 but chart says no.

Yes, I did ovulate but not close enough to the time we bd'd for the egg to get fertilized. At the most, sperm can only live 5 days. It was 7 days before I ovulated and no bd since. It has been a slow month! The only symptom I had was sore breasts for less than a full day.

how are both of you doing?
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Experienced User
I think this cycle is not ideal, too many peak. This is just my opinion. You should have bd' on cd31 when you ov. Well, there's alway next month. For me, I am jump starting my period with medicaiton. Can't bother waiting as this month I was not on clomid.
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Experienced User
How long have you been on the clomid?
|

replied April 6th, 2006
Experienced User
3 cycles only. But it seems like a long time. I started in jan but it didn't work on 50 mg. So it was the next month was increase to 100mg. But that cycle I was really ill, so not a good time. The only one time I actually tried was in march but no good news...:(
|

replied April 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Maybe this cycle will be your cycle. Has your husband been anymore reseptive to you? Does he want to have a baby? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I am just being nosey.
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
This cycle is certainly not my cycle cos I am on medication to kick start my period. :( hopefully next month.
My hubby is not worried about having a baby or not. Basically he jsut think that life should just go on with or w/o baby. We don't make love often, but I should we could have been more regular. Any thing for him to improve his sexual appetite?
|

replied April 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Hopefully, next month will be it for both of us. I'm glad to hear he isn't opposed to having a baby. As for getting him in the mood more, I don't know. It is hard to say. Maybe try to catch him in the morning instead of at night when he is really tired.
|

replied April 10th, 2006
Experienced User
I thought morning is usually not a good time, as we have to wake up and get dressed to rush to work. And then the sperms will all flow downwards toward gavity. In my job, I ve to stand a lot, someitmes the whole day. I work in an art gallery and have to attend to customers. Is it a bad to stand all day ???
|

replied April 11th, 2006
Experienced User
I actually just read in my taking charge of your fertility book last night that you should try not to get up for 30 minutes after bding. After that, the sperm has had time to separate from the semen and is off trying to get to the egg. You should be fine after that. Once it is in there, you should be fine. When I got pregnant with my first, I was up out of the bed within 15 minutes and spent the evening out at dinner and walking around a cruise ship the rest of the night.
|

replied April 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks abbysmom. I am not sure if I have time for 30 mins. Usually mornings are really bad...It rush rush rush. But I get your point...If chances arise I will try...:)
|

replied April 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Sometimes our lives are just so busy. By the end of the day, we are just wore out. I have been spotting for 4 days now but I think it is finally turning into full af. I thought it was going to yesterday but it didn't.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....