Here she is,

tell me you could stay sad looking at this smiling face ?????

And soon, she will be mine, all mine muuaahahahahahahaaaaa... (manniacle laughter)

doing ok, lotta pain, lotta painkillers. Lotta lying down. Lotta wanting the kids in my room 'cos I miss them, and then sending them back out 'cos they bounce the bed !!

Never even found out (or don't remember if I did) whether my stitches will have to come out, or whether they are the dissolve-y kind.

Nurse will visit tomorrow. If it is same nurse that told me hysterectomy is like a c-section, I will punch her in the back of the head.
It is not true.

Xx michelle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my gosh!!!! She is so adorable.

I cant stop thinking about how her mother could just give her up like that though. And will the baby always feel like something is missing---even if you are the best mother you can be--or the best .God has put on the planet!!!?? I just wonder?

I am so happy for you---that she is there to give you the joy you need. So how old is she? And how old is your child--you do have one right?

Just curious.

.God bless you all forever.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I have two- tobias (toby)- nearly 4 and rose- just turned 2.
Jemmy-pops will be 5 calender months old on the 12th.
Her mum does love her- loves her enough to give her the best chance of a happy and"normal" life in a loving family home
she has done a much better job than any of us expected. But she is completely emotionly , mentally and physiclly worn out. She does not have the ability to dedicate herself to anyone, or anything for any amount of time- no matter how much she wants to. I know it sounds like an excuse, but that's just the way it is. She and my husband did not have the greatest e4xample in terms of parenting- or relationships- or anything really- i'm suprised my husband turned out so ok.
She is great with the kids- they love her, and she loves them, she is a fantastic, loving, and belo0ved aunt, but she can only do short bursts.
This is probably the most sensible and un-selfish thing she has ever done.
Jemma's father has never met her. He was only on the scene for a coupl e of weeks- didn't even know christine was pregnant- niether did she until about 3 months. She was finally able to contact him when she was almost 7 months gone, and he told her he thought she should give the baby up for adoption as soon as it was born- for the baby's sake- and give her to a family.
So christine didn't bother putting his name on the birth certificate. She has told us that she got in touch with him and let him know what was going on with jems now- but we just have her word for that.Whether or not he even believes he's her father, is also unknown to us.
Jemma will always have two loving parents who think the sun rises and sets with her, a big brother and sister to play and fight with, and a very special "aunt" too. My children and my husband are blood relatives, don't forget- so she really is with her "real" family.
I hope she'll never feel that she missed out on anything.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww
She is soooooo cute, love her cheeks lol. So happy for u that u have jemma now, ms chief :) im sure u will be a wonderful mom for her.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, I hope not too. I understand that she feels she is doing the best for her baby--and in her emotional state it does sound like it is the best for her.

I just hope everything works out for all of you. I myself believe that .God has been in this on your account especially---but when .He shows up in any situation--i know that .He will work it out for the best---to everyone involved.

She must be your miracle!!! And that made me teary eyed for you again.

God bless you all
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aww she is sooo adorable..I dont blame you for taking her..Who couldnt.. :wink: im sure you will raise her well!!
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Her eyes are just hypnotizing (sp????!!) very cute lil cheekymonkey.
Hope you're feeling better (physically atleast) soon.
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ooooh,she has an awesome set of blue eyes! Cute kid.Is that the only pic you have of her?
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Aww she's irresistable I must say :)
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg! I just figured out what she reminded me of..
Well just her eyes and eyelashes..They remind me of..Those guys from the grinch who stoll christmas
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Lol ya! Thats the one......
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ms Chief
Keep her smiling! Yes, her mother does love her! She is a cutie from head to toe, it looks like you have your hands full!
O.K. I am confused nowdid you just have a hysterectomy or a c-section, I thought you had a hysterectomy. My opinion is that it is the best surgery out of 22 surgeries of course I had c.Cancer and I told them to take it all because I was not coming back. I do hope you have some help because either way(hysterectomy or c-section) you should not be doing alot of heavy lifting and I am sure for you that it is easier said than done
congratulations!
The best to you and yours!
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
She is sooooooooooo cute! What a precious lil girl! I know u'll make a very happy/loving home for her! :) she's very lucky to have u!
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Omg shes adorable, her eyes are so pretty.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great, i'm so happy for you. :d
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
I've never seen the grinch, but i've always thought she's like a cartoon baby. Cute as a button- no straight lines- all curves. You could draw her just using circles !!
I do have other photos of her- but that's the most recent- I actually took it on the morning of the day I ended up loosing the babies and the ol' uterus.

Sorry i've confused people about what surgery I had- it was a hysterectomy- they didn't take everything, apparently I wasn't in good enough shape at the time, so they just took the uterus before I could bleed to death. Three seperate little placentas trying to detach themselves from my uterus and get through my cervix all at the same time must've been too much for it.
Still can't believe I managed to concieve triplets naturally. Even if one didn't develop properly, I still must've sent out 3 eggs !!
Maybe it's just as well I can't try again- who knows how many I could have ended up with-1/2 a dozen maybe.
I might look into donating my eggs actually- I can't think of a good reason why not anyways. It's not like i'm using them- my ovaries are just hanging around in there, useless, and full of eggs.

A nurse in the hospitl told my the recovery from the hysterectomy would be simular to that of a c-section. This seems to be a complete lie, because I still can't even stand up straight, wash myself properly, sneeze, cough, get in and out of a chair easily, - well you get the picture.

Better go, don't want top spend all my "up" time at the computer!!!!
This forum seems to have become kind of like an addiction now- I just keep coming back. Can't help myself.
Xx michelle.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Jemma's a beautiful baby girl. I haven't commented on any of your posts, but i've followed up on your story, and i'm so sorry for your loss. Your strength is really commendable.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....