Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

Pain Right Side Under Ribs Shoots to Back

I have this pain that starts on my right side under my ribs and shoots into my back. If I try to lay on that side it hurts even more. My gallbladder was removed 3 years ago. Is this something to worry about. Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2004
Re: Pain Right Side Under Ribs Shoots to Back
alan w m wrote:
i have this pain that starts on my right side under my ribs and shoots into my back. If I try to lay on that side it hurts even more. My gallbladder was removed 3 years ago. Is this something to worry about. Question
|

replied July 19th, 2004
Anonymous
You Have Gall Bladder Problems.
Cut back on fatty foods. Go to a second or third gastrointestinal guy tilll you find one that will test you. Even after gall bladder removal you can have this issue. My wife does. She has to eat wonderfully to solve it.
|

replied May 31st, 2005
Re: Pain Right Side Under Ribs Shoots to Back
anonymous wrote:
alan w m wrote:
i have this pain that starts on my right side under my ribs and shoots into my back. If I try to lay on that side it hurts even more. My gallbladder was removed 3 years ago. Is this something to worry about. :?:
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....