Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Vistited Miscarriage Forum,but I'd Rather Post Here-that Ok?

Can I still be in your "club "???
Yep, sure you can
No, you might Jinx the rest of us
85%  85%  [ 17 ]
15%  15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20
Hiya, it's me on an official "sit-up" period. Thanks to everyone who posted such kind things on my other post. We're doing ok. Jemma is a delight, as are toby, rose and my husband. I'm still not sure of what to say to tobes- he understood there were two babies coming. I don't know how he'll understand what's happened. Even if I say they are in heaven- it won't make a whole lot of sense to him. Rosie-posey never really "got it" anyway so thst's actually easier.

I had a peep at the miscarriage and stillbirth forum- where I probably belong now- but I don't like it very much.

Don't get me wrong, i'm sure they are all very nice, but the whole thing is full of- "when can I get pregnant again" "whats the soonest I can get pregnant after miscarriage" "could I be pregnant again?"

it's just kind of frantic. Even if there was a possibility of my getting pregnant again (fatfamily, i'm looking at you !!) I wouldn't be anywhere near even thinking about it yet. I know everyone's different, but I think some of the people on there are still actually going through the miscarriage, and already thinking about when they can try again.

I know the forum was created so that women who are pregnant don't get upsaet by having "miscarriage" thrown in their face everytime they visit.

Would anyone mind if I continue to post here even though i'm not pregnant or ttc ??
What if I promise to post a ohoto of the magical jemma?
Deal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Ms Chief
Ok I vote yes, I dont mind u continue to stay and post here :)
lol, when can I see jemma's pic? She must be really cute :)
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Thanx.
You could eat her right up.

Just trying to remember how to post the pic.....
|

replied April 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Of course you can stay. At least, that's how I feel. You're a very nice and caring lady with children, and you have a lot to offer to us. You don't have to be pregnant to be loved here. :)
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not pregnant and i'm still here. U are very welcome here. :)
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Ya don't worry about it. The miscarriage forum was started cause for a while the preg forum was overrun by miscarriage posts and a lot of the preggos got nervous. I'm not pregnant anymore but am a mod here and post here when time permits. So don't worry about posting here chief!
|

replied April 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You got my vote to stay. You seem very strong and delightful.
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2006
Supporter
Absolutely :wink:
|

replied April 4th, 2006
Experienced User
I wonder who voted no....
I voted yes, you stil have plenty of advice to give, and many ppl will appreciate it

=)
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
jennie25 wrote:
i wonder who voted no....

I voted yes, you stil have plenty of advice to give, and many ppl will appreciate it

=)

yeah I wonder that also...But I voted yes!!
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I've never been pregnant and i'm still here :p

i can't wait to see her, it's so awesome that you took her like that. :)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...