Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

What are the side effects of sexual gels and lubes?

User Profile
Hi
i am 28 and my wife is 25 we have a good married life n we enjoy it. We like to have anal sex can any 1 here telll me wht r the various anals lubes or gels avaliable in the local market which can be used during sex. To reduce the pain? We tried "ky" but not its not useful. Wht r the the side effects tht are caused by theses kinds of gels and lubes?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2006
Enhancing A Relationship & Marriage Answer A927
The only side effects to a sexual lubricant(s) could be a possible allergy to the formula.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Relationships and Marriage , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.