Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

When Does Dating Turn Into a Relationship?????????

Hi have a question thats puzzling me. When you have been dating a guy for a while when does it turn into a relationship? What I mean by that is how do you know when your not just dating anymore as in my experience you don`t really get to a point when someone says will you be my girlfriend. So how do you know?

Also I get really paranoid as i`ve been dating a guy and we have a great time together, however our relationship moved to the next level, by which I mean sex. I have always been wary of this part of a relationship as I get paranoid that thats all they were interested in. However I have heard from him since so its not like hes ignored me afterwards but I don`t want to come across as paranoid and needy. So is it me just thinking too much?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Usually its no longer just dating and a relationship when the two of you have agreed to date no one but each other exclusively. (which should be discussed asap since you and he are now sexually involved with each other).
|

replied April 16th, 2006
The answer to that is "when both of you know where you stand with each other".
|

replied December 2nd, 2010
hi
sometimes instantly. sometimes never. obviously it depends on the guy, but most of the time its the girl that pushes this issue into action... lets face it, most guys are just shallow cornballs right?

So are most girls, it's just less obvious due to gender roles. Which, ironically, are responsible for so many of them BEING shallow cornballs, but that's another issue.
Honestly, I advocate real friendship before relationship, but I guess casual dating can serve a similar, though inferior, purpose.
What that means is, it's not a function of time, it's a function of how developed it is. At some point though, and this is where friendship is a superior means, you've got to be able to actually open up. is the first social meeting website,provide a meeting place where millions of single people could meet each other, relax, be encouraged, entertained and feel happy, where every alone heart can find the soul mate,dating tips.you get to play fun games and to really discover people's personality along the way, for friendship or more.If you are looking for a true friend, a dream date or an activity partner, the right place on the internet. Through matchmaking, fun games and friendship service.discover good friends, which combines a social network, matchmaking and personality games. It is the place to go to find, know and meet new contacts online.because online dating is really a big chance to open your heart and to be heard.youâspam�ll meet new friends not only in your area but all over the world.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply