I have a head cold with stopped up sinus passages headaches and a mild sore throat. What would you recommend I could take as far as over the counter medication?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am 10 weeks and went to the doctor for a sinus infection and sore throat and he gave me a prescription for amoxillin, which is an antibiotic. He's said that it's definetly safe to take while pregnant and i'm feeling better in just two days. If you can't go to a doctor, call your gyno and ask what is safe to take. My friend has a website with a list of medicines that okay to take. I'll get it from her tomorrow and post it if I remember.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...