Hey everyone I am having a very hard time finding baby names for a girl I want a rare but unique name I searched the net thousands of times and can't seem to find anything I am interested in...I am 38 weeks and I don't know what i'm having but I need a girl's name....If you have any ideas pls post them....Thanx Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey! My name is angie. I'm 15 weeks. I'll help you with girl names if you help me with boy names! Lol! Here are some that I like...

Riley
skylar
reagan
avery
trista
savannah
chayse
isabella
mia
makayla
kylie
sierra
trinity
jada
ava
maya
bailey

these are some of my favorites. I hope it helps!

Angie
|

replied January 4th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Well
Ok, well a few names I know that I like are:

tiphani (pronounced tiffany)

a'mya da'nai

da'nai

kaitlyn

harlee

alyssa shereece

tamara lynn

kassidy

i have a few of ideas for boys names too:

malikai (if you need pronounciation, watch save the last dace. The guy who is darrals best friend is named malikai)

devonte'

sage drake

gage michael

jye brent

blade jai

bryant james
|

replied January 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Boy Names
Hi.. Thanx for helping with the girl names I have some boy names that I like.......Dante, desmond, jadon, jordan, isyss....
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My name is jordan!!!!Pick jordan, its a good name..Lol, its just odd for me b/c im a girl, but neways tell us what u decide on...I decided on gabriella noelle, and caleb zhane..Lol, anywwyas...Ttyl
|

replied January 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If you want to look at names of either boy or girl, you can go to www.Babycenter.Com and they have everything on baby names, ovulation, pregnancy...Anything. I hope that helps!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...